"The Rocky Horror Show" is a musical with music written by Richard O'Brien. A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the late 1940s through to the early 1970s, the musical tells the story of a newly engaged couple (Brad and Janet) getting caught in a storm and coming to the home of a mad transvestite scientist unveiling his new creation, a monster in the form of an artificially made, fully grown, physically perfect muscle man named Rocky Horror, complete "with blond hair and a tan".
The musical was adapted into the 1975 film, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- "Science Fiction/Double Feature"
- "Dammit, Janet!"
- "Over at the Frankenstein Place"
- "Sweet Transvestite"
- "The Time Warp"
- "The Sword of Damocles"
- "I Can Make You a Man"
- "What Ever Happened to Saturday Night?"
- "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me"
- "Once in a While"
- "Eddie's Teddy"
- "Planet, Schmanet, Janet"
- "Rose Tint My World/Don't Dream It, Be It/Wild and Untamed Thing"
- "I'm Going Home"